How To Activate Landscape Mode On Android and iOS Devices in Pokemon Go
Landscape Mode is Available to both iOS and Android devices. This particular feature was recently discovered. Landscape mode helps traniers to scout and locat Pokemon easier, but controls are difficult to use. In this article, the steps to use landscape mode on Android and iOS devices.
How to Activate Pokemon Go Landscape Mode in iOS Devices
1. Pokemon Go players will need to open the game app while holding their iOS devices or smartphone sideways.
2. Go to the Pokemon Go menu by tapping the PokeBall icon. Locate the Settings icon which is sitting in the screen's upper left corner, and then simply tap it.
3. Players should scroll the down the screen until they find the "Report High Priority Issue" which must be tap. If asked, player should tap "Yes". This will transport them out and into Safari.
4. Press the Home button and open Pokemon Go to start game in Landscape mode.
How to Activate Pokemon Go Landscape in Android Devices
Running Landscape mode in Android devices would require a third party app. But the Android version is far better than the iOS.
1. Go to Google Play Store.
2. Look for the "Set Orientation" app or players could simply go to this site.
3. After downloading and installing, players could now run the app.
4. Once the app is running, players should choose "Landscape" to activate it.
These are steps to activate landscope. I hope it would be helpful for you. If you want to know more information about Pokemon Go, you can check news on our website pokemonbux.com. Over here, you can enjoy news and buying relevant things about Pokemon Go, like accounts, rare pokemon for fun, stardust, etc.